Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kindergarten Music Lesson


One day I stepped just inside the Kindergarten class to observe a music lesson. I observed that the teacher was sitting at the piano with her back to the students who were seated in two rows of small chairs. The boys were sitting on the second row, and little Johnny would reach out and pull a girl’s hair in front of him and make faces when she would turn around.

She turned around in time to see Johnny make a face, and she put her hands on her hips, cocked her head to one side, and said, “Johnny, I don’t think you are a bit cute.”

Johnny stood up, put his hand on his hips, cocked his head to one side, and said, “Mrs. Curry, I don’t think you are very cute either!”

No one had seen me standing in the back of the big room by the door. So I quickly stepped out before I busted out laughing!


photo credits here

No comments: